Monday, February 28, 2011

Commodity Trade for 1-3-2011

I update my blog at this time because I will not be available tomorrow morning.

My all short position Still hold

Gold partial profit booked rest hold for my target of 20750.

Silver I am highly bearish over Silver,its now sell on rises.dont hold any long position in it over night.
any time a suden fall stuck U in Longs.

I hold my short position in Silver & added some more in it.

Copper shorts are also hold for a target of 430 till this weekend.

Crude can see below 4300 till this weekend so better sell on Rise rather going Long.

Every one think why I am so bearish on all commodities,it is because all thing favour on down side.

I am not a Bull nor a Bear I am a trader & loves to Trade & earn money.

Uptill now very Less Sl of mine has been hitted its all by God grace only.

I thank ALMIGHTY for his pleasent hand over me.

Any body wants my calls on his mobile can contact me on my email.

Yesterday Profit in Silver-900 points.

Profit in Gold full 200 points

Profit in Crude Oil 130 points.

Copper shorts still hold.

If calculate profit with single lot than nearly 60K in 1 day.

I hope all my viewers enjoying my Commodity calls.

5 comments:

EEMZYE said...

THANK YOU ... Musti Ji

INDITRADER said...

Gold , Crude & Coper all rocking. Silver due to high premium in May cont. Trades so higher otherwise it will also fall drastically. My trget 49500 may contract.

INDITRADER said...

Book Profit in Crude @ 4370.

INDITRADER said...

Short Silver @ 51500. T- 51000.

Ravindra M said...

Dear Musti,

I have sent email for commodity calls on my mobile. Please check and revert.

Thanks

Ravindra