Monday, March 14, 2011

Commodity trade for 14-3-2011

I hope My viwers & Friends has been helped by my timly update of profit booking msg in Silver & Crude.

On Friday Silver made a Low of 51880 & I give 51900.

Crude made a low of 4504 & I give 4500.

Though I reshort Silver & stopped out as My Sl @ 52800 gone I donot update that because I am Offline & Sl already mention.

Now I am Giving @ Positional Trades.

Short Silver @ 54000 & add position near to 54600 Strict Sl 55350 T-50000 till Friday.

Short Crude @ 4550 or Below Stict Sl 4620 T-4380,4350 till friday.

Both calls are risky in nature I hold Short Position in both.

Intrested members can trade in Silvermini also.

Any other query can Contact me on Email.

Other Calls posted in Comment Section.

18 comments:

INDITRADER said...

1. Short Zinc @ 104.5 sl-106 T-102.5,101

veer said...

Dear Musti,

My opinion and suggestion please do not hold short in CrudeOil. I expect it to cross USD 106.75 within a week.Be long from now on. This is based on Wolf Wave Analysis.

Regards,

Veer

INDITRADER said...

2. Short Coper @ 418 -19 sl- 422.5 T - 412.

INDITRADER said...

I cant post this call here on time due to net connectivity but I give this call through SMS. If any one want call on his mobile can contact meg

INDITRADER said...

I hope every one enjoy Silver & Crude Shorts book profit as per ur comfort.

INDITRADER said...

Silver gives 1400 points from our level safe trader book profit or trail Sl. Crude gives 70 points from our Level

INDITRADER said...

Thx Veer for Ur concern but I have a Sl in my system & if I feel my trade is going Wrong I will out from it. Also from Yesterday I have earn margin upto my sl 4620 so no worry at all now.

INDITRADER said...

Copper target achived book full Profit.

INDITRADER said...

Crude made a low of 4443. I hope every one enjoy my call. Book full Profit in Crude @ 4370- 4390 zone. Strong suport zone. Crude may made a lower Circuit today.

INDITRADER said...

If Silver Breaks 51150 till Thursday than a Blood Bath can be seen in this white Metal.

INDITRADER said...

Book profit in Zinc as per comfort level. I am holding for sub 100 levels. 98 is nxt strong suport.

veer said...

Yes Musti. You are right. Any system we should have stop loss. May be I have jumped too early for long.

Regards,

Veer

INDITRADER said...

Book Profit in Zinc my target achieved. Risk takers can hold for lower levels.

INDITRADER said...

Crude made a Low of 4393 near to our suport levels. Still I am short others may book Profits

INDITRADER said...

Yt a fall in Silver pure Bloodbath. I am expecting 1 more Lower Circuit today Evening.

INDITRADER said...

@ D tripur ji, thats Y I am bear a BIG BEAR in commodity trading.

INDITRADER said...

@ Veer no wolfe,fox or any other Wave hold when BEAR Roars in Trading. Plz remember if Crude close below 4370 than 4200 on Cards.

veer said...

@Musti,

Whether Bear or Bull, anything that goes far away has to come back to the median. Let us wait and see. Still I am biased for long.

Regards,

Veer