Thursday, March 31, 2011

Few Trade set up Review

Friends I post 4 trades Out of which

1. Coper shorts target achieved made a low of 422

2. Crude 1 traget achieved made a Low of 4630

3. Gold also gives nearly 200 points made a Low of 20600

4. Silver not perform as per our expectations made a low of 54635 still gives 700 point sfrom our levels.

I hope Viwers enjoy my calls.

I will update more calls as time permits.

Still one can Sell Gold near to 20800 for traget of 20400 SL - 20950

Silver shorts maintain Strict sl of 56700 above it cant say but it is last leg of rally & some good corrections can be come in near future. Strong suport lies 54750 below it will fall drastically to 52000 & much more.
Alreday highly over bought & Run alot from its last corection.

Crude runs on News only very less potential for further upmove untill Close above 106.5$, so sell on rise
& keep Profit booking on every 50-70 points is a good strategy.

Copper if Breaks 421 & close below it can find 405 in this expiry,avoid longs or Keep strict sl of 421.

I am working Now On Weekly Strategy of Commodities also.

Detail write up over it soon.

Have a Profitable Week

4 comments:

veer said...

Dear Musti,

In Gold Hourly Chart I am seeing a cup and handle pattern. Break out will lift price by USD 20 to 28 dollers.Around usd 10 doller can be kept as SL for failure of the pattern. My view is that it will break-out.

Regards,

Veer

INDITRADER said...

Veer, I cant identify patterns as not know much about it. But Gold is bullish & it can break its life high also. I cut my shorts yesterday & not enter in any position today. If U want to take risk of long than keep sl of 1425 $ on closing basis or 1417$ intra. Target open.

INDITRADER said...

One can try this also. Buy Gold mini @ 21030 & Short Silver micro 4 lots @ 55950. Total difference -13500. Sl- -25000. T- +25000. I think it intresting as Gold : Silver ratio is at its lowest.

veer said...

Musti,

Thanks. Pattern failed. It is bleeding.Can we enter into long at the stop of the bleeding? What is the probable target for the bleed?

Regards,

Veer