Friday, March 4, 2011

Commodity Trade for 4-3-2011

Yesterday huge Profit booked in Gold & Crude.

Now Silver remains Though it comes near to my Target of 51000 but I hold shorts for atlest 50800.

Those who not enter in silver shorts can enter now also Cmp 51650.

Crude also made a low of 4530 but my target is 4450.I am holding 1 lot short now,expecting to achieve target today.

Intrested can short Crude near to 4610-20 Level with sl of 4650.

Any one intrested in calls on his Mobile can contact me on my Mail.

More calls in coment section.

Have a profitable day ahead.

5 comments:

INDITRADER said...

Boring day in MCX today. Crude rise due to Libya effect. Shorted @ 4630. Now waiting for a fall near to 4570-80.

INDITRADER said...

Silver again rise due to Expiry today. I think frm Nxt week it start sliding. Waiting patiently for my target of 50800.

INDITRADER said...

Other base metal not showing any strength, may be a range bound day today in MCX.

INDITRADER said...

No one participte in coment section. Any one trade over my call or not?

ashok said...

Sir,


Pls let me know the best brokerage house to trade in commodities and margin required for the same


Thanks

ashok