Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly Review of Commodity trades

Friends last week I start Silver weekly trading based on weekly SAR.

On first day I do 2 trades on long side in which I have to exit at cost.

On contrary Short trade gives profit of 560+1000= 1560 points.

After that Silver again move above its SAR of 60488 & never turns back.

Though I cant able to post the long trade But I already posted my levels to go long.

That trade give immense profit of over 2000 point in single lot.

I always prefer to place a TSL for each trade as Silver is highly volatile & totally un predictable.

This Week SAR is 62480.

So on Monday after 2 -3 hours or as per momentum we can go long or short according to our SAR.

I also tries Copper shorts this week as per 5ema trading methodology.

It gives nearly a profit of 20+ points in single trade,I still hold that short created @ 438 with TSl of 424.

I willl try to post more such type of trade for Base metals if I found any opportunity.

From this week onwards I will try to post levels for Gold & Crude also,but I will start trading over them after nxt week only due to time comitment for my business.

So friends I try my level best to generate such trading methodology for these highly Risky & volatile MCX commodity market, to generate maximum profit & minimum Loss to all of US.

But I need all of your support & FEEDBACKS also some KICKBACKS to make them moe accurate.

Have a happy weekend

15 comments:

ramachandra said...

how do u calculate the SAR

INDITRADER said...

A

INDITRADER said...

Welcome ramachandraji, weekly SAR are the figures of closing prices of any commodity on last day of the trading week. I hope this makes U clear.

MCX Gold Silver said...

hi musti
good morning
silver last week closeing price 62390 ,gold 21571
thanks

INDITRADER said...

Thx dg sir,but I see Ltp. Ok we wil take 62390

INDITRADER said...

Frends again my net down. I cant able to look at open of market. Silver may open near to 63k. If open & low same & hold for 1-2 hrs than can take a long trade near to low or on ORB. Sl 300 point target 300- 500 point.

INDITRADER said...

Gold open near to 21570-90 range & can trade here only for few hours. If any one wish to trade than crete long near to 570 with 40 point sl. T- 625

INDITRADER said...

Crude open -ve. I will update after open.

INDITRADER said...

Dont go for long in silver now rather go for a short below day low or 62800. Carry position only if close below SAR

INDITRADER said...

An agresive trade to go short @ 63300- 400 range with 300 point sl

INDITRADER said...

Y this short trade inspite silver above Sar? Becuse it ran alot frm 34 $ to 43.35 $. & highly overbought. But I leave these reason apart as away frm technicals.

INDITRADER said...

Silver after open & makes high cant sustain & regularly making lows in trde in range . If it breaks day low than it confirm its downmove

INDITRADER said...

Gold target achieved. Now book profit or trail it with 610 tsl. I hold only 1 lot with tsl

INDITRADER said...

Holding silver shorts @ 62910 with sl 63295

INDITRADER said...

As I type my sl hit in Silver lost 385 point. But gold give immense profit above 100 points. Now tsl 21650