Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly trading in Commodities ( a new Venture)

Friends after few studies I start Weekly trdaing methodology in Commodities also.

I practice it in Nf trading since last 4 months & have a good successful record.

I apply here the same rules but with quite modification as commodities are highly influenced by overseas markets.

I start first with Silver mini.

Saturday Closing was 60500.

Now if today Open above it we will wait till 11 or 12 P.M.

If open & low same or near about & silver trades above it in nxt 1-2 hours we will create a long trade.

Long will be near to day low or as per ORB.

Target will be 500 points for this very first trade & sl will be 200 points.

Lets have a wonder full new exprience.

Trade will be post in coment section only


Long trade initiate @ 61150 as per ORB.

I say to wait till 11 but open & low are too far 60650 so I put a order above day high 61145.

Now my sl  60950 & target 61650

6 comments:

INDITRADER said...

Exited silver @ 61200, got 50 points

INDITRADER said...

Rebuy near to 60650- 700 zone with 300point sl

INDITRADER said...

Bought Silver again @ 60690 & exited @ 60750 gain only 60 points.

INDITRADER said...

Y I enter & exit early?
First I enter on ORB it gives naerly 300 points but I exit it beacause it falls once & again start falling as Silver is highly overbought I not want to take risk of sl so I close my position which was in my favour as after it sl got hit.

Second time I try to enter near to days Low & succeed after it Silver rise again 300 points & fall it means higher levels cant sustained,so I move my sl to nominal profit & it got hit.

Now yt nxt

I will wait for nxt 2-3 hours to initiate any trade.
If Weekly SAr holds means 60488 than a long can be attempted.
If Silver continiously trade below SAr I will initiate a short trade.

INDITRADER said...

I try to post every reason of my tarde.
hope it will help others too

MCX Gold Silver said...

very very wonderful idea masti